Amity University and Infosys came together with Campus Connect programme organised at Amity University Campus, Sector-125 Noida. Ms. Manisha (Principal – Education & Research), Infosys presented a preliminary talk for Infosys Campus Connect Program 2010. Prof. (Dr.) Ajay Rana, Director, Amity Technical Placement Centre welcomed Ms. Manisha.
Ms. Manisha (Principal – Education & Research), Infosys said that Campus Connect aims at evolving a model through which Infosys and Amity University can partner for competitiveness, enhance the pool of highly capable talent for growth requirements in Information Technology (IT) space. It is aimed at creating an effective means of backward integration into the supply chain by going into the college campuses from where the IT industry gets the people for its growth.
With the Campus Connect programme, Amity University will be benefitted:
1. Students & faculty will get more technical know how
2. Campus recruitment possibility will be generated
3. Students will be more employable
4. Sabbaticals for the faculty
5. Sponsorship of events in the tech-fests of the colleges
6. Technical seminars by expert Infoscions in their campuses
7. Allowing industry visits by students of the college to Infosys campuses