Amity Univeristy Jharkhand, 16/02/2018: Amidst the arguments and debatable notions regarding GST. Amity University Jharkhand today initiated a two-day workshop on "Understanding GST" with a motive to provide a better realization of the major interventions in the economic sphere by the NDA government. GST was implemented by the ruling government on 1st July, 2017 with a far-reaching goal of expanding the economic sector.
1. Mr Sanjay Singh- (Cost & Management Accountant ), CCL (Chairman of Managing Committee of Ranchi Chapter of CS ).
2. CA Mr. Raj Kumar-(Vice-Chairman,CIRC, ICAI).
3. Mr Arun Kumar Sinha - Former Chairman of Managing Committee of Ranchi Chapter of CS (A Practicing CS and LLB).
4. ACS Rohit Prakash Prit -(Practicing CS and LLB, Member of ICSI, Ranchi Chapter)
5. Mr Tamal Bhattacharya -Finalist of Cost and Management Accountants, 5 Year teaching experience in professional studies)
The Hon. Vice Chancellor Prof. (Dr.) Raman Kr. Jha in his speech asked the people to be committed to pay their taxes, so that India turns out to be a corruption-free country under the authentic leadership of Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. Director of the University, Prof. (Dr.) Ajit Kr Pandey, who is also an Economist, significantly supported the new taxation regime and said, “Anything done for good begins with taking trouble”.
On the other hand, students listened carefully to PM Narendra Modi’s Parikhsha "Pe Charcha", a reflection of his wish to converse with the examinees across schools.
overall, it was a highly informative and interesting section.