1. OpeningCeremony- as per AUUP Noida, schedule was well conducted on 31stAugust-2018 with opening of the meet declared by Hon’blePresident. Over 200 good sportsman/athletes students participated in the runalong with Amity Mashaal (Torch).The ceremony was flagged off by Hon’ble President, Director, HOI’s andavailable faculty & staff graced the occasion. There after there has been continuous activityof inter institute competitions faculty, non teaching staff & childrenparticipation.
2. Indoor& Outdoor sports activities in the campus were as under:-
1. Football(Boys only) 1. Snooker, Billiards and pool
2. Basketball 2.Chess
3. Volleyball 3.Carom (Single/ Double)
4. Kabaddi 4.Table Tennis (Single/ Double)
5. LawnTennis 5.Badminton (Single/ Double)
6. Golf 6.Scrabble
9. Tugof war
12. Athletics:- Pentathlon ,100mtr, 200mtr, 400mtr, 4*200mtrrelay, High Jump, Long Jump , shot put, javelin and discuss Throw,
Note –Total participation was over 1700 plus
3. MarchPast- approx. 400 students i.e. 50 each squad (08) participated. 3rd GarhwalRifles Pipe Band was in attendance. It was a well-rehearsed and coordinatedevent.
4. Closingceremony which consisted of ceremonial arrival of Hon’ble President escorted byfour mounted riders, this was followed by Martial Art, track event, Ridingdisplay& prize distribution ceremony. Inter Institution over allChampionship trophy was won by ALS and runner up as ASET CSE.
5. Thereafter a very unique cultural program on the theme (Bachpan to Pachpan) andbeyond of our beloved Founder President Hon’ble Ashok K Chauhan was very wellreceived by one and all. This was co-ordinated by Mr. Sachin Bansal (ASET-Chemical) & Mrs. Sweta sharma (ASET- CSE).
6. TheVote of thanks was given by Brig. (Retd) G.S. Rathore, VSM OSD& ChairmanOrganizing committee Sangathan-2018, and overall sangathan-2018 for AUR was agrand success.
7. TheHon’ble President declared the AUR Sangathan closed after the vote of thanks.