- 14 Mar 2023 To 14 Mar 2023
Venue : Auditorium , Academic Block A
A guest talk was organised on Gender Equality on the occasion of International Women’s Day.The session covered the following points.
· Embrace equity rather than equality.
· Impact of inequality on women through the lens of mental health.
· We need allies – and we need to be allies.
· Digital technology is opening new doors for the global empowerment of women. Women make up only 22 per cent of artificial intelligence workers globally.
· Objectifying women based on their physical, emotional, emotional attributes is a non-negotiable phenomenon.
Prevention of inequality and strategies to curb the challenges faced by the women everywhere.