- 15 Oct 2013 To 19 Nov 2013
Venue : JAIPUR
The Amity Institute of Microbial Technology, Jaipur,organized a Guest Lecture on “IPR &Technology Transfer” that was delivered by Dr. Amitabh Mishra, Deputy Manager, NRDC, Government of India.
The lecture was followed by a brainstorming session wherethe following points were discussed:
• Processes ofTechnology transfer in the area of Microbiology, Biotechnology, Engineering,Information Technology and Clean Technology.
• Fundingopportunities for prototype development.
• Importance ofIndustry Meet with NRDC as a bridge between AUR and relevant Industry.
• Advertisement ofResearch Expertise of AUR to attract industry.
As the next step, Dr. Mishra has agreed to conductan-NRDC sponsored one-day workshop on IPR.