- 08 Apr 2016 To 08 Apr 2016
Venue : Auditorium, Auditorium Block
Amity School of Fashion Technology showcased Graduation Design Collection of 2013-2016 Batch on 8th April 2016 at Amity University Lucknow campus. The "Graduation Design Collection" is an event, which provides an opportunity to the final year students (Batch-2013-2016) to present themselves as future fashion designers stepping into the world of fashion.
The students came up with individual themes to design an ensemble of four to five garments, involving deep thinking and proving their individuality as designers. Our students have worked on some interesting themes involving `Mystical Mint Mist, Floral Breakfast, Cabinet of Curiosity, Masculine Feminine, Saviour, Clash of Queens, Unusual Coupling, Flesh it out, Undiscovered, Flamenco, polish cops, Panchtatva, New in Paris, Rubik’s Cube, 3D Geometric, Fantasy Fest, Unconventional Princess, Floppy and flappy, Black Beauty etc.
The Students were awarded on following categories –
1. Best Ramp Appeal – Sampada Singhal,
2. Best Constructed Garment- Deepika Yadav,
3. Best Photo shoot- Shriya Singh Bais,
4. Most Dramatic Concept-Shristi & Rupa Rani,
5. Most Innovative Concept-Shikha Singh,
6. Best Colour Coordination- Unnati Tripathi,
7. Best Ready to Wear Collection-Siddhi Gulati & Geetika Khare ,
8. Best Collection 2016- Anamika Mishra.